ewi strives to ensure that the actions we take in our day-to-day business have a positive effect on society. With socially responsible business practices and processes in place, we maintain a strong focus on encouraging our employees to be socially responsible.
Our CSR policies include:
- Equality and Diversity - Campaigning
- SELF - Sustainable Employment Legacy Forum
- Committed 2 Equality & the REC & Job Centre Plus Diversity Pledge
- Age Positive Employer Champion
- Two Ticks accredited (Positive About Disabled People)
Our charity of the year
ewi has chosen Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG) as its 2018/19 charity of the year.
CCLG is a leading national charity and expert voice for all childhood cancers.
CCLG fund and support innovative world-class research and collaborate, both nationally and internationally, to drive forward improvements in childhood cancer. Their award-winning information resources help lessen the anxiety, stress and loneliness often felt by families at such a difficult time, and they give them support throughout the cancer journey.